Komplet Careers – Join Our Team
Current Komplet Career Opportunities
Position: Mechanic – Heavy Equipment
Central NJ based construction equipment distributor seeks a Heavy Equipment Mechanic. This person will be responsible for performing repairs and maintenance on all makes and models of heavy equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities, among others, include the following:
- Perform repairs and maintenance on all makes and models of heavy equipment and company vehicles (including but not limited too – excavators, bulldozers, loaders, backhoes, trucks, etc.);
- Trouble shoot all issues and malfunctions with machinery;
- Clean and maintain all equipment, machinery, tools and the general shop area.
- Perform visual inspections on machines and report conditions/deficiencies.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Minimum of three years of heavy equipment mechanic experience;
- Working knowledge of heavy equipment preferred;
- Knowledge of diagnostic equipment and software;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and projects; and
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a current resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.