Komplet Careers – Join Our Team
Position: Equipment Mechanic
Central NJ-based Recycling – Construction Equipment Distributor seeks a Heavy Equipment Mechanic. This person will be responsible for performing initial setup and repairs on crushers, screeners, and shredders and performing maintenance on all makes and models of heavy equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities, among others, include the following:
- Receive and prepare crushers, screeners, and shredders to be delivered to customers.
- Provide customer service and troubleshooting.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on all makes and models of heavy equipment and company vehicles (including but not limited to – excavators, bulldozers, loaders, backhoes, trucks, etc.);
- Troubleshoot all issues and malfunctions with machinery;
- Clean and maintain all equipment, machinery, tools, and the general shop area.
- Perform visual inspections on machines and report conditions/deficiencies.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Minimum of three years of heavy equipment mechanic experience including Recycling/Crushing/Screening/Shredding;
- Customer Service
- Working knowledge of heavy equipment preferred;
- Knowledge of diagnostic equipment and software;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and projects; and
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a current resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KOMPLET AMERICA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.