Training on Rock Screening Equipment
The purpose of screening on-site is to provide contractors additional added value to the processed materials dividing them into various particle sizes. We are happy to share information that has been provided by Komplet a manufacturer of rock screening equipment for over 20 years. In this blog, we review gravel screening plant principles, characteristics of bulk materials, and types of rock screening machines we sell. Please continue to read to answer the questions of what is a vibrating screener and how does a screening plant work.
Questions to ask before using a portable rock screener
Which material should I screen?
Which final size material do I need?
What production do I need?
How do I screen?
What type of screen do I use?
What products will I get, and in what quantity?
Characteristics of Bulk Materials
- Reinforced Concrete
- River gravel
- Sea gravel
How rock screening machines work
The following slideshow is a brief overview of screening principles and how a gravel screening plant works.
Why Compact & Why Komplet Portable Rock Crushing Machines
Easy to Use | Easy to Maintain | Easy to Transport
In conclusion, portable rock screening equipment benefits include:
- Eliminate construction and demolition waste on-site
- Improve site productivity by removing wasted downtime between excavation removal and material replacement
- See immediate savings in time, labor, and expenses when you crush and recycle on-site
- Operator-friendly, easy-to-understand user interface reduces training time and costs
- Remote controlled and easy to transport, allows a fast and simple set-up and working procedures by a single operator
Komplet North America is the distributor of premium portable waste recycling machines and quality material processing equipment. We are excited to bring 20 years of Komplet small mobile crushers, screeners, and shredders to the USA. Finally an affordable, reliable solution for crushing, screening, and shredding! Contact our team to become a dealer or rental house to offer your customers a great solution with a solid return on investment.